PPC Manager in SEO/Online Marketing Company
JOB OVERVIEW FOR PPC MANAGER IN AN ONLINE MARKETING SOLUTIONS COMPANY
The PPC Manager assists the company exceed its revenue and profit objectives by developing and managing our PPC department in order to grow, and retain our PPC client base in accordance with the company’s strategic plan.
Office & Home-based role
Full time work, 40 hour per week role
Work hours are 7am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday
All communication will be through Skype and internet
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS: (apply only if you have the ALL the requirements below)
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE
Management experience growing a department or business
Extensive PPC experience, with creating tightly formed campaigns, split testing, negative keywords
Working knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Administration skills
- Customer/client focused
- Time management
- Initiative and takes ownership
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Business Acumen
- Most importantly - honest and reliable
- Must have Microsoft Office 2007 or newer
- A fast broadband internet connection
- A reliable computer with a Skype account and a headset with mic
- A quiet and distraction free work space
- Recommend and Develop systems, checklists, and documents to measure, monitor and improve the results of the PPC department in line with the Company’s growth rate.
- Have substantial input into the PPC section of the strategic plan, and agree on the achievement of tangible objectives
- Conduct quality assurance audits of Pay Per Click Analysts work for clients and advice to Account Managers and Strategic Consultants.
- Train new staff in the Pay Per Click department in line with our procedures to establish consistent quality across the department in the delivery of our PPC service to clients.
- Evolve the technical training to ensure our Pay Per Click Analysts are using the latest procedures
- Provide on-going training to Pay Per Click Analysts so that each and every PPC Analyst consistently does their work at a high quality
- Provide ad-hoc training to Pay Per Click Analysts, Account Managers, Strategic Consultants or anyone else in the company where necessary to improve the delivery of our service and communication regarding PPC to our clients.
- Develop, and maintain an up-dated manual for both the PPC Analyst position and PPC Manager position that includes all of our latest procedures and policies, at the level of quality we require to overdeliver on our promise to clients on our PPC service.
- Hire new staff and grow the department from the ground up.
- Keep up to date with advanced PPC knowledge
Ensure that all escalated customer enquires will be answered within 24 hours. If research is required, the client will be give an extremely conservative estimate of the time for completing the task
Ensure all audits will be done on time and as per schedule set out with the product manager
Ensure new hires are trained sufficiently to ensure they can handle routine technical tasks from their first client
Ensure that all clients’ campaigns have tightly formed adgroups, with the correct settings, and have current split testing being done on each ad group.
- Opportunities for promotion and career progression
- Competitive salary & bonuses
- Be part of a growing company
- Open and flexible management
- Strong supportive team
- Stable company with job security
P40,000-P45,000 per month
Send your resumes to email@example.com